Coordinate lighting through a Bluetooth-based network, like Xicato's GalaXi. These systems wirelessly connect compatible hardware and software, such as luminaires, sensors, wall switches, apps, and desktop control panels.
The Bluetooth-based GalaXi network offers the following features.
- Luminaires connect directly with compatible devices. See below.
Unlimited number of devices in a network.
- Interconnected devices individually and directly communicate with each other.
- If one device fails, the entire system will continue operating.
- Up to 100 ft range for most installations.
- Bluetooth mesh network will extend the range.
- Remote access through Xicato Intelligent Gateway.
- Control and monitor lighting, from around the world!
- Rides a wireless or wired IP network.
- Connects to third party lighting controls (e.g. DALI)
- Connects to building management systems (e.g. Medialon or BACnet).
- Wirelessly dim to 0.1%.
- Program individual or group of lights to 1) time of day, 2) response to sensors, switches, or manual controls, or 3) preset saveable scenes.
- Monitor temperature, hours on, wattage, and more.
- Download reports for code compliance and energy rebates.
- Beacons. Learn more about the applications.
DALI, Medalion, BACnet.
Installing and operating our Bluetooth compatible luminaires is fast, easy, efficient. They offer an affordable alternative to the cost of purchasing, installing, and managing a wired dimming system.
For questions or to schedule a live demonstration, contact us.