Wireless color tuning is ideal for spaces with regularly changing lighting programs. Tunable color is especially useful for...
- changing functions. For example, an office seeks white light for their daytime meetings, but saturated color for their nighttime events.
- changing layouts. A gallery seeks different color tempeartures in response to each piece of art.
changing times of day. A restaurant seeks cool light for lunch meetings, but warm light for candlelit dinners.
Using a smartphone, tablet, or laptop, spaces such as these can instantly adapt to changing needs.
- Tune hue, saturation, or correlated color temperature (CCT) within white light.
- Adjust settings in exact increments guarantees precision and consistency.
- Wirelessly dim and power on/off.
Group luminaires into saveable 'scenes' for future use.
- MidiMax CTM Bluetooth track and outlet-box mounted luminaires, powered by integral Lumenetrix araya LED.
- Ketra-compatible track and outlet-box mounted luminaires, designed for use with Ketra S38 retrofit LED lamp.
For questions or to schedule a demonstration, contact us.