Techniques, technologies, construction, controls: master it all during LIGHT IN ACTION, a fast-paced, one-day lighting education. Join us for:
- action-packed day of discovery. Take a break from the office desk to tour a rare urban Made in USA factory; control Bluetooth enabled LEDs; see experiments in the testing labs; and more!
- 'Art of Lighting' tour (1 AIA and NCQLP credit), showing art lighting techniques, through the Edison Price Lighting Gallery.
- dimming controls primer (1 AIA credit). eldoLED presents how to select the correct dimming control for each application, and how to design for Title 24.
- 'LEDs as IoT' presentation (1 AIA and NCQLP credit), analyzing LEDs as the future hub for the Internet of Things.
- hands-on analysis of future developments. Examine our upcoming releases from the inside out.
LIGHT IN ACTION is an opportunity to visit New York City!
- Arrive on Thursday, and enjoy dinner in our world-class city.
- Spend the day on Friday in our gallery and urban factory.
- Consider extending your stay in the Big Apple over the weekend.
If you are already based in NYC, join us for the program on Friday. We're just a short subway ride away!
To sign up, contact us, and we'll make arrangements with your local Edison Price Lighting representative. Please note that early registration is recommended because space is limited.
Close up of Untitled, by Gene Lambert, on exhibit at the Edison Price Lighting Gallery, where Light in Action is hosted.
Rick Shaver, our E-VP of R&D, leads the Art of Lighting Tour.
Paul Smester, our Director of Metrology, demonstrates the integrating sphere.
Alex Shield, our Engineering Manager, shows the punch press.
Visitors go on a Bluetooth-enabled LED scavenger hunt, for a prize.
More photos of Edison Price Lighting