From lighting techniques to construction to IoT integration, master it all during LIGHT IN ACTION, a fast-paced, one-day lighting education. Earn the following continuing education credits:
- 3 AIA HSW continuing education credits
- 1 AIA LU continuing education credits
- 3 NCQLP continuing education credits
Light in Action is an action-packed day of discovery. Take a break from the office desk and...
- tour a rare urban Made in USA factory, and learn from our master tool-maker and others.
- tour the Edison Price Lighting Gallery, and learn art lighting techniques that can be applied to any interior.
- see experiments in the testing labs.
- learn dimming innovations, including wireless dimming, controls compatibilites, Title 24, and more.
- reimagine 'LEDs as IoT', and learn how LEDs will become the standard Internet of Things hub.
- ...and much more!
LIGHT IN ACTION is an opportunity to visit New York City!
- Arrive on Thursday, and enjoy dinner in our world-class city.
- Spend the day on Friday in our gallery and urban factory.
- Consider extending your stay in the Big Apple over the weekend.
If you are already based in NYC, join us for the program on Friday. We're just a short subway ride away!
New 2018 Dates!
To sign up, contact us, and we'll make arrangements with your local Edison Price Lighting representative. Please note that early registration is recommended because space is limited.
Close up of Untitled, by Gene Lambert, on exhibit at the Edison Price Lighting Gallery, where Light in Action is hosted.
Rick Shaver, our E-VP of R&D, leads the Art of Lighting Tour.
Paul Smester, our Director of Metrology, demonstrates the integrating sphere.
Alex Shield, our Engineering Manager, shows the punch press.
Visitors go on a Bluetooth-enabled LED scavenger hunt, for a prize.