Light in Action 2019
Edison Price Lighting's Light in Action lighting workshop teaches you tools and techniques that are both timely and time-tested. Learn how to evolve your designs into long-lasting works of art.
- artful lighting techniques. Tour the Edison Price Lighting Gallery: learn art lighting techniques demonstrated in our gallery, which can be applied everywhere regardless of industry.
- Zigbee wireless protocols, including their mesh network capabilities and applications for building automation systems.
- Bluetooth wireless protocols, including their beacon capabilities.
- LEED certifications, including energy data monitoring and reporting.
- WELL certifications, including criteria for circadian rhythms and glare-free apertures.
- tunable color: TM-30 metrics, tuning capabilities, and proven applications.
- luminaire adjustability: fine tuning possibilities after installation.
- serviceability considerations: what to specify now, to protect your design later.
- modification possibilities: how overcome both common and unique challenges.
- defending specifications, with a 'how-to' guide.
- investigate luminaires from the inside-out.
- tour a rare urban USA factory: watch our employees hand-spin housings, hand spraypaint fixtures, and operate progressive dies and CNC punch presses, laser cutters, and milling machines.
- breakfast and lunch will be provided.
Local attendees are always welcome to join. Out-of-town visitors are encouraged to arrive the day before with their local Edison Price Lighting representative.
- January 25, for one-day attendees
- April 12, check in on the 11th for out-of-town visitors
- June 7, check in on the 6th for out-of-town visitors
- August 16, check in on the 15th for out-of-town visitors
- October 11, check in on the 10th for out-of-town visitors