Edison Price Lighting's Barn Door assembly manipulates the light beam on-site, both elegantly and securely.
- Beam modifier. Open and close the Barn Door's leaf as desired to shape the light. Close two of the Barn Door's leaves to create a narrow linear beam of light. Close all four of the leaves to create a focused square beam of light.
- Glare control. A Barn Door assembly completely blocks the light when the leaf is closed, offering greater glare control than a cross-baffle. A Barn Door is especially helpful for a luminaire positioned at a challenging angle along normal sightlines, where glare is especially a concern.
Edison Price Lighting's Barn Door is an elegant, architectural take of an often-theatrical design.
- Barn Door leaves are mounted adjacent to the aperture, without any gap between the two. This proximity eliminates light spill and visual distraction.
- Barn Doors are available in White, Black, and Industrial Silver. Custom color paint is available upon request.
- Barn Door's leaves and hinges are constructed from heavy-gauge aluminum for for maximum stability. As a result, the leaves remain stationary, as postioned.
- Barn Door is fabricated from raw metal in Edison Price Lighting's American factory. Our Made in USA manufacturing ensures the highest quality.
- Barn Door is available as an accessory for the following track and outlet box-mounted fixutres