RSVP for Breakfast before LEDucation
You’re invited to Edison Price Lighting’s complimentary breakfast buffet. Savor your morning before a busy day during LEDucation®, the country's largest LED-only trade show and educational forum, hosted by the Designers Lighting Forum of NY (DLFNY).
- Wednesday, March 13th
- 7:30 to 10:00 AM — Come for as long as you'd like.
- Stay for a leisurely meal, away from the pressured trade show floor.
- Or, 'grab and go' if you're in a rush.
- Full breakfast buffet
- French toast; bacon; sausage; eggs; home fries; NY-style bagels; yogurt parfaits; muffins; croissants; danishes; fresh fruit and berries; fresh orange and grapefruit juice; and lots and lots of coffee.
- Behind-the-scenes prototypes and design
- Investigate our drawings and prototypes of upcoming products, and chat with the engineers who create solutions to your lighting needs.
- New products
- Warwick Hotel
Catty corner from LEDucation®
- 65 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019
- Surrey Room, second floor
Fill out the form below. Contact us with any questions or RSVP changes.
Visit our factory
- Schedule a visit to see our New York City factory, less than 3 miles from LEDucation®.
- Come any day until 3:30pm.
- See our metal-working factory hard at work...
- laser cutting metal sized up to 10' x 5'.
- punch press cutting metal with 22 tons of pressure.
- milling machines carving driver boxes from solid aluminum blocks.
- hand spray painting, wiring, forming, and more.
- tool and die design and building.