FOUR: 1 family, 6 functions, 14 degrees, 2 lighting techniques. Our 4" aperture FOURs add up to a truly comprehensive line.
The entire FOUR line offers:
- source outputs as high as 2000L at 80+ CRI, and 1600L at 98 CRI
- beamspreads from 14° narrow spot to 54° wide flood
- six driver options including LUTRON, eldoLED, and DALI (to .1%).
- Xicato LED color consistency within 1x2-step MacAdam ellipse.
- Made in USA, fabricated from raw durable metals by our full-scale American factory.
- FOUR XTM DL with its "DG" option for enhanced shielding.
- FOUR XTM AA EE enhanced efficacy accent light
- FOUR XTM AA ES enhanced shielding accent light
- FOUR NSP AA EE enhanced efficacy narrow spot accent light
- FOUR NSP AA ES enhanced shielding narrow spot accent light
- FOUR XTM WL for ceiling-to-floor wallwashing
Attain a 14° pin spot from ceilings up to 15' high with the FOUR NSP. The NSP is easy to focus, thanks to its lockable 362° horizontal rotation, 0°-35° angular adjustment, and interchangeable beamspread reflectors.
TWO LIGHTING TECHNIQUES
Do you prefer to illuminate with maximum efficiency or minimum aperture brightness? The choice is yours: simply select the enhanced efficacy (EE) or enhanced shielding (ES or DG) option on the FOUR downlight, accent light, and narrow spotlight.