At Booth AH2801
Visit Edison Price Lighting at LEDucation®, the popular trade show and educational forum hosted by the Designers Lighting Forum of NY (DLFNY).
- Booth AH2801 in the Americas Hall I
- Tuesday, March 17th, and Wednesday, March 18th
See our newest fixtures at LEDucation®, including wireless, tunable white light, and dim-to-warm fixtures, and accessories like barn doors.
Have you got an hour to spare?
One hour is the total time it takes to visit our metal-working factory, just three miles from LEDucation.
- Leave LEDucation and hop on the F subway train at 57th Street. Travel for just 15 minutes.
- Tour our factory and/or gallery in 30 minutes.
- Head back to the F train, located just one block from our factory. In 15 minutes you're back at LEDucation.
Edison Price Lighting is close to the following subway stations:
- F - 21st Queensbridge
- N, W, 7 - Queensboro Plaza
- E, M, R - Queens Plaza
- See full subway directions
Let us know what time you'd like to come. The factory is open until 3:30pm
During your visit, you will see our factory hard at work...
- laser cutting metal sized up to 10' x 5'.
- punch press cutting metal with 22 tons of pressure.
- milling machines carving driver boxes from solid aluminum blocks.
- hand spray painting, wiring, forming, and more.
- tool and die design and building.