Objects of importance—a logo on the wall, sculpture on a pedestal, vase on the check-in desk—deserve full attention. Spotlight them inconspicously, with glare-free, recessed Hi spotlights.
Focused beams, wireless controls, and glare-free apertures help you direct all eyes to the object, and none to the luminaire itself.
Spotlight powerfully in high-ceiling spaces, like lobbies, houses of worship, or flagship showrooms, Our signature internal reflector controls the Hi spotlights' focused, tight beam, even over long throws.
- 47,390 CBCP (Centerbeam Candle Power) from 5" aperture FIVE HI CLT VNSP, 7° beam
- 31,660 CBCP from 4" aperture FOUR HI CLT VNSP, 7° beam
- 28,817 CBCP from 5" aperture FIVE HI CZS AA, 15° beam
- 26,922 CBCP from 5" aperture FIVE Hi AA NSP, 10° beam
- 21,891 CBCP from 4" aperture FOUR Hi AA NSP, 10° beam
- 18,821 CBCP from 4" aperture FOUR HI CZS AA, 15° beam
Adjust beams easily on-site.
- orient optical assembly horizontally 363°, and vertically 0°-35°.
- interchange beamspreads after installation with use of 'twist and lock' reflectors, available as accessories.
- insert optical accessories available, including spread lenses, prismatic lenses, and filters.
Wirelessly control the spotlights, with the Zigbee-compatible driver (available on FOUR and FIVE HI CLT VNSP and FOUR and FIVE HI CZS AA)
- wirelessly dim to 0.1%. Control fixtures individually or as a group for maximum control. Using an app or software, raise or lower the spotlight's light levels, increasing or decreasing the focus on the object illuminated.
- wirelessly connect the spotlight with compatible switches or sensors. Raise or lower the light levels in response to times of day, occupancy, daylighting and more.
- wirelesly integrate the spotlight to Zigbee-certified building management systems.
- Learn more about Zigbee controls.
Dim via other convenient control protocols, also available.
- 0-10V, incandescent, ELV, Lutron EcoSystem, DALI, DMX, or Zigbee on FOUR and FIVE HI CLT VNSP and FOUR and FIVE HI CZS AA,
- 0-10V, incandescent, ELV, DALI, or DMX, available on FOUR and FIVE XTM AA NSP
Draw attention to the objects illuminated, not to a ceiling full of of glare. Like all Edison Price Lighting luminaires, our Hi spotlights are glare-free.
- All 7° beam reflectors meet the shielding and glare minimization requirements of the International WELL Building Standard™. Learn more.
- Edison Price Lighting reflectors are constructed from anodized aluminum for long-lasting reflectivity.
- Edison Price Lighting reflectors are available in a variety of finishes, and do not require painting to cover casting marks.
- For the quietest ceiling, add a Trim Flush plaster ring. This detail creates a seamless, flush joint between the reflector and sheetrock ceilings.
Made in USA
All Edison Price Lighting products are proudly MADE IN USA.
- all parts, down to the smallest spring, are built from raw metals in our New York City factory.
- the use of heavy-gauge, high quality aluminum and steel improves long-lasting durability.
- local manufacturing improves quality control and ensured faster shipping.
- contact us for a factory tour!